Sunday, February 25, 2007

I dont think I've got it all figured out

I dont think I've got it all figured out. Maybe I dont know the basics itself. What I know is my own version of the truth. Which may not be the actual truth after all.

Figuring it out will take time. But, will I figure it out eventually? Or will the enigma continue and evolve further?

Judging others is the last thing I want to do. I should not even be judging myself. What I do at a specific point in time is totally dependant on what I'm thinking at that point of time. Judging myself and making a "profile" of my personality will be a futile exercise. Because the same event might evoke a different reaction at another point in time.

The minute I stop judging myself or others, a huge load is lifted off the shoulders. No one, including myself has to fit a pre-conceived mould anymore. Hence, there is no chance of dissonance - the feeling of which, weighs me down. Non-judgmental behavior is the lightest feeling. No more judging myself. And least of all, judging others.