Saturday, February 3, 2007

It's a Crocodile's life

I know how it is to be a crocodile. Have been behaving like one since the past few days. Lazing around, sleeping like i'm dead, and zero motivation to move. And it's already one month into the new year! Jeez...need to get a jump-start soon, or plants will start growing out of me!

Waiting for days when I dont have time to think - those are the best! Is there any job that guarantees day after day like that?! I dont think so... and maybe thats ok. Coz, my new year resolution was to have a dual-income path, and hence I need to keep busy with other things and hold a regular job too. I'm trying... Finance and movie-scripting are the chosen dual-paths. Let's see how those unravel. Am bullish on the finance path and need some inspiration to gain momentum on the movie-scripting path.

Agra and Delhi trip coming up - thank god - some movement will happen now! And may the momentum build up!