Friday, March 2, 2007

Restless in Mumbai

When there are many things to think about, trying to put the restless thoughts in queue is a task. The thoughts keep jumping the queue to be next in line, and after thinking through that thought for a while, I suddenly realize it's out of turn!

The earth meanwhile heads towards its end. Climate change is so apparent now, that doomsday predictions dont seem so unrealistic. Temperatures soaring in Mumbai is making my brains fry even while seated within the office. The heat is all around. Humans wont do anything about it. They live in the present. They will not live to see the end of the world. Many unborn children will.

I can see tired people. I see them everywhere. I see them all the time. At home, on the streets, in the mirror. Tired of what, though? Tired of everything, it seems.