Saturday, May 5, 2007

Global warming

The effects are clearly here to watch and feel. Soaring temperatures in summer, practically impossible to stay out in the sun.

The USA says "If efforts to control global warming, brings down the economic output, then we wont do it. It's not an option" - Dude, WHAT IS THE OPTION??? BURN AND DIE ??
Jeez. Some idiot named Connaughton. Remove him and the rest of his brethren. If economic output keeps increasing, more and more, who the hell is going to consume it, when everyone is dead??

This is an inflection point. It is time to either go back in time (to a greener/cleaner world) or continue the path towards sure death. I am 28 years now. I'm sure the next 20 years will determine if climate will kill me or let me stay alive a while longer. So, I need to plan to retire by 40 and enjoy the last 10 years of my life - before the world ends.