Thursday, June 25, 2009

In the USA

It's been a few days since I landed in the US. It all seems so familiar - in a nice sort of way. I dont know where the chase (of my dream) will take me. For now, I'm just soaking in the great weather (sunny days with cool breeze), enjoying time to myself and building up the momentum to the course. I can feel a story build up inside of me - my own, although a whole lot of my friends relate to what I will say. And maybe a larger population will relate to it as well. My theory of what a person becomes as a combination of internal AND external dynamics, is taking deep root as a philosophy of life. The idea of "Balance" is taking deeper root. The premise to the story is taking shape...the characters are lurking around somewhere, waiting to come on stage, the soundtrack is barely audible in the distance...a few more weeks and months and the story will come alive....my first!