Sunday, July 29, 2007

Me as the central character

All the world's a stage... etc - said someone a long time ago. My addendum to that is that ME/I am the central character of my own stage. (On a side note, as the world revolves, it's nice to picturize a revolving stage, where the focus keeps shifting from one central character to another - all connected in some way. So, for a while I am the central character - and as one of my co-actors moves onto the stage, the stage rotates, and now HE/SHE is the central character of his/her own stage).

Yoga is for self-realization - good health, concentration power, etc are only side-effects! - Swami Ramdev.
Yet again, the theme of living for ONESELF.

As I see it, "I" am the central character and should concentrate on my own role in this world. The rest of the world is busy concentrating on itself. And that's the way it should be.