Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dynamix

It's a mix of dynamics..and hence Dynamix.

Dynamic situations are prevalent as of now. And I realize that its never how I've dealt with situations in the past or present or how I think I will deal with them in the future. Dynamix will ensure that each situation no matter how familiar, will have its own associated dynamics. This means, that try as I might, I cannot have an algorithm to solve the puzzles of life.
And hence, I will be forward looking, and not backward looking. I will think and solve each situation as I believe fit at that very moment. No preconceived notions, no pre-judgements.

Since there are so many variables (dynamix) at the moment, I try to solve situations like they teach in Mathematics (or Statistics...or something like that). Keep one thing constant and only vary the other! :) Wish I could do that in real life! Tell my boss to keep my job for me, while I go out and solve other issues in life!! :)) He he! That's a funny thought!

But maybe, keeping everything constant and only varying (or concentrating) on one variable can help - maybe Mathematics is showing a way out... Hmm... worth a thought and worth a try...