Thursday, December 28, 2006

Effectual Thinking, Financial Independance

Effectual thinking is an entrepreneurial way of thinking - one where you sort of "evolve" your thoughts as you go along... basically, a flexible way of thinking based on new situations/information that develops on a daily basis.
I think this type of thinking is very useful in today's dynamic world. Basically, it means I need to be open to opportunities as the world changes - rather than having FIXED fundas in life. Hmm... now, that is contrary to inherent (solidified) ways of thinking. So, quite a mind-shift needed there.

If there is one single career interest I have, it is FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE. Basically, have enough money to do what you want, when you want without too much bother. This allows a whole lot of flexibility in the choices I make in the future.

So, I guess FLEXIBILITY is the flavor of the season - and hopefully will get internalized in the months to come. So, there.

A good Birthday yesterday! Caught up with old, old pals - the kind of people you catch up with in 5 minutes, even though you are meeting them after many, many months! Now, that I like!