Sunday, June 3, 2007

Wanting to work my arse off

I think I want to work my arse off for a while. There was a time during my first project at Infy, when I worked about 14 hours a day for 3 months at a stretch. I read newspapers after weeks, and thought - "Man, the world has changed, and I'm not even aware of it!". At the end of three months, there were 2 reactions - "I just lost 3 months of life without knowing it" and also "I think I've changed hugely in the past 3 months". I think both were important reactions.

Now, I want to work my arse off again. I think I have the mental and physical capacity to pull it off. And also the will and ambition. So, I need either a crazy hard-working job, or 2 jobs to fill up the 16 hour workday I desire. But in any case, it should be a wild, fun 16-hour ride! Else, I'm not up for it.