Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are the dots connecting or am I over-dramatizing?

My first co-production "Vitthal" just won the National film award. This is huge. Big stuff. I am so overwhelmed. After so many years of hiding from myself, I am slowly coming out of my shell - to do what I really want to do. 'Vitthal' was a tiny step in that direction. A tentative, shaky step. And now, the awards are pouring in, and the National film award is just immense.
I am still in the hunt, though, for a day job to pay off my debts/expenses...and make some savings for a rainy day and keep doing my projects along the way. Past couple of years have been a real roller-coaster....ups, downs, twists, turns, and the 360 degree turn. Introspection, followed by taking some chances and working hard to get somewhere... is the next step success? If so, then its all so formulaic :) But I dont mind it. I can do with a job for now. :)
Cheers to 'Vitthal'!!!