Thursday, August 27, 2009

The money-ghost

I was observing a married-friend-couple. They are both so rich. And happy. And we all started out almost on the same page. Makes me wonder if the money-ghost will haunt me throughout my life. I have taken steps to follow my passion instead of money, but the money-ghost still keeps showing up. I dont want to feel jealous of others who have money, but sometimes I do. Coz sometimes I think money is all that's required for a happy life. And then there are times when I think I'd rather live my life working on my passion. I am still confused. The "conviction" to follow my passion is weak at the moment because the money-ghost is visible. I know I'll never be super rich and I dont want to be either. However, I still want to be somewhat rich. The money-ghost will be around for a while...